The ProCom Board
- BBA in International Trade (Kankaanpää), a M.Sc. in International Relations (Åbo Akademi) and a M.Sc. in Agro-Economics (Imperial College, London University).
- Partner, Chairman of the Board of Communications Agency Conexio, Director of Public Affairs
- After having worked for ten years in the European Parliament, where he carried out different advisory and managerial responsibilities, he returned to his home country in 2006. He founded PA agency Neuvosto which, in 2011, merged with Conexio.
- Positions of Trust: Transparency Finland, Vice President; Hiitola Foundation, Chairman of the Delegation
- PhD, MSc (Econ), EMBA
- Senior University Lecturer, Department of Communication, Aalto University School of Business, Helsinki and Adjunct Professor in International Business and Corporate Communication, University of Vaasa, Finland
- Main research interests: international/intercultural corporate communication, English as a business lingua franca (BELF), ‘corporate language’
- Wide range of business contacts acquired through teaching and research experience
- Since 2000, she has given around 50 conference papers both in Finland and internationally and published in, e.g. Journal of Business Communication, Public Relations Review, IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication
- advisory Board Member for Corporate Communications International (CCI)
- Master of sciense (Econ.) Åbo Akademi
- Head of Communications, member of the Board, Finnish Security Intelligence Service
- Head of Investor Relations, Rautaruukki Oyj
- Director, Communications and Investor Relations, Wulff-Yhtiöt Oyj
- Hobbies: jogging, drive and cheer on kids in their hobbies
- Why ProCom: "I find it important to consider communications also from the authority's perspective"