PR Landscape in Finland
In these pages you will find information about the PR industry in Finland.
Note: This guide has been compiled by the Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management for information only. Information included here is correct to the best of publisher's knowledge at the time of publishing (2006, updated 2008); however readers should be aware that the statistics and other details below may change on a regular basis. In no event will the Global Alliance be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the information contained herein. The Global Alliance is not responsible for the content of websites listed below.
- Produced by: University of Florida undergraduate students (first draft document): Maggie Ciadella, Chris Hiatt, Katie Lister & Rachel Filhaber, as well as doctoral student (second draft) Feng Shen and master’s student Hammaad R. Shams & Finnish PRIME students: Hanna Pätilä, Kukka Eerola & Laura Asunta.
- Reviewed in April 2008 by ProCom – Finnish Association of Communications Professionals.
- Landscape project coordinator: Juan-Carlos Molleda, Ph.D., 2008 PRSA International Professional Interest Section's Executive Committee member & University of Florida, Public Relations Associate Professor and Graduate Coordinator.
- Revised & approved by: Juan-Carlos Molleda.
- Signed off by: Professor Jaakko Lehtonen, Organizational Communication and PR, Department of Communication, University of Jyväskylä.
- Date of completion: May 2006, update April 2008.
For the works cited in these pages, click here.